July 26, 2011

Bad Math and Good Food




This Tuesday -- today -- I'm visiting author Regina Andrews and talking about my bad math skills. Visit us and have a good laugh right here at Regina's.
And just for fun, I'm sharing my Sunday dinner that took all of five minutes to prepare. This is Crockpot comfort food at it's Tex-Mex best.


Cheesy Verde Crockpot Chicken

4 frozen boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 can of Campbell's Cheese Soup
1 can of green enchilada sauce
Onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper


Place frozen chicken in a Crockpot. Add both cans of soup and sauce. Season to taste. Cook on HIGH for 4 hours or until chicken can be shredded with a fork. Serve over rice.


Give the recipe a try on a busy day, and don't forget to check in next week for August's Blog Hop where I will be giving away a $10 Amazon gift card and a copy of my ebook, TURTLE SOUP.


Sound like a plan? See you next time!

~Danielle Thorne

August Blog Hop Prize

No comments: