Last weekend’s blog skipped because I was attending a writing conference on electronic publishing in Las Vegas. It was a great trip and I learned a lot. For those of you not members with Epic Authors, I highly recommend you join.
Congratulations to all of the 2009 Eppie winners!
Ten Things I Learned at the 2009 Epicon Conference, Las Vegas:
1. The desert is cold.
2. Writers are not early risers.
3. Stretchy pants are okay.
4. I am not alone in the universe.
5. Writers care.
6. Creative minds are open minds.
7. It’s not ADD (so it must be a writer thing).
8. Gamble? Submit a manuscript.
9. Someone always knows more.
10. I need a convertible.