December 7, 2010

Tis the Season...


for treats and goodies. This year for the holidays, I've embarked on a Goodie Tour, and I have to say, it has been a real pleasure. Since November, I've been posting some of my most treasured recipes all around the blogosphere. The best part has been visiting with friends at their websites and making new ones.

If you haven't checked out some of my favorite family recipes perfect for this time of year, you definitely will want to hit my website and find the tour dates for the rest of the month (or see below). From caramel corn to some coming soon "cheeseburger" cookies my awesome neighbor, Dawn, brought to our cookie exchange a couple years ago, you have no excuse not to come up with a delightful new treat to surprise your family!

Tomorrow, Wednesday, December 8th, I will be visiting with my favorite Inspirational Suspense author, Anne Patrick, and sharing my Easy Éclair recipe. Swing by and say hello and snap up a goodie idea!


December 8th: Anne Patrick

December 10th: Sandra Sookoo

December 13th: Joyce DiPastena

December 15th: Jillian Chantal

December 17th: Regina Andrews

December 22nd: Lindsay's Romantics

No comments: