March 21, 2011

Congratulations Prize Winners!


Thank you to everyone who visited my Blog Hop this month and entered to win! All names were entered in the prize drawing.

And the winners are...

Congratulations to follower 'Janelle' for winning the Galleria Moderns DVD on Blu-ray.

Congratulations to follower 'katklaw 777,' who has won an ebook copy of my Regency romance, JOSETTE.

I will be in touch soon for your addresses.

Thanks again for taking the time to visit The Balanced Writer. Make sure to follow, or sign up for the RSS feed. You don't want to miss next month's round of free giveaways!

Have a wonderful day and watch out for an exciting post coming this week, featuring my light version of the scrumptious and springy, Orange Dreamsicle Cake. I know...you can hardly wait, right?

~Danielle Thorne
www.daniellethorne.com

No comments: