January 4, 2016

Ready or Not -- Here We Go!

And so it begins. Happy 2016. There's nothing like a new year to feel optimistic and set some goals. Now is the time to plan what you can do to be a better you in the months to come...

 http://www.bestfunnyjokes4u.com/

Resolutions? Finish school. Write books. Play a little. --I can hardly call myself a writer or blogger these days as I finish up my senior year of college. I earned an associate's back in the day, but for the past 3 years I've been finishing my bachelor's online, and it has been a roller coaster. A really scary one. While studying and putting out research papers come natural to me, I've really challenged myself this time by focusing on business. It has been crazy hard and the workload has been insane. To be honest, I feel like I've lost 3 years of my life, and I haven't done such a great job at balancing (like my blog boasts). Sleep, diet, and exercise are crucial for me to be able to function. They have been hit or miss all year as I've struggled to write a little on my next book and maintain straight A's because I'm anal in my old age.

This April I plan to graduate and go back to writing my romance escape novels as well as edit for hire. I would also love to tutor in English. Who knows? My beloved gave me a road bike for Christmas which I've been drooling over for a couple years now, so I have no excuse not to hit the road for a quick workout. 

What about you? Any goals for the new year? 

Have a great month and check out my upcoming posts about my new book for 2016!


Stay balanced,
~Danielle Thorne


No comments: