December 3, 2018

What's *Your* Christmas Wish?

Wish Upon a Christmas Star 

Clean Romance Books


To celebrate this month's 📚 release of the new sweet💕romance collection, Wish Upon a Christmas Star, I've asked the authors what they hope for this holiday season. Check out their answers below. We'd love to hear from you, too. What's on your Christmas wish list? If you could wish upon a ⭐, what would you ask for?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KFWXRQB/ 

Author 🖊 K. D. Garcia writes: If I could wish upon a Christmas star, I would wish for my children to end up happy and close to home next year.

 

2019 will be the year of change for the Garcia family. All three of my children are in the process of applying to schools. My oldest decided to go back to college and get a law degree. I'm excited, proud, and a little nervous. I pray that he'll end up at a school he likes, and one that's close enough for him to drive home on a long weekend. My daughter is applying to medical school. My youngest is graduating from high school and going off to college. I don't know how far away any of them will end up. I hope not so far I can't drive to visit. I feel like my entire world is in transition even though I'm not applying to school anywhere.

K. D. Garcia is the author of "The Leprechuan of Christmas Present" in the Wish Upon a Christmas Star anthology. Here's a little more about it: 


Patrick O'Cratchit eagerly accepts a position heading a factory in Ireland, near his mother's hometown, where he's faced with a difficult choice. He has to destroy an ancient tree, the fabled home of leprechauns, banshees and other fairies or ignore that the tree is destroying the driveway. If he chops the tree down, he'll lose the attention of Fiona Gallagher, a lovely young woman who works with him. If he leaves the tree alone, his boss will sack him, and Patrick will never see Fiona again. It's a lose-lose situation, and Patrick can't make up his mind, until a leprechaun of a friend shows up and tells him to look to Christmas for the answer. 

 

Catch up and follow K.D. Garcia at her Facebook page. 

Click here!

  
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KFWXRQB/

 



 
 

No comments: