February 13, 2019

Even a Broken Heart Can Strike Gold...

Happy Valentine's Day 2019!

Click Here!
Click Here!
 

When city girl Natalie moves to a historic mountain town to start over, her plans for peace and quiet are dashed when she discovers her neighbor has plans to develop the land. To make matters worse, Jonathan Wilby isn’t just bringing change and racket to her world, he’s friendly, sincere, and handsome enough to charm the skin off a snake!
 
Yep. You guessed it! Today is the release of .99 contemporary Christian romance, Valentine Gold!

🎈🎁💕📚😊 

Beta readers and early reviewers are saying the kindest things!

"This book is one of the best I have read. Enough intrigue and enticement to keep a reader wanting more. I absolutely loved it from start to finish. Thank you so much for allowing me to read it and review."

Valentine Gold is about moving forward with faith... 
and a little romance! 
 
"I really enjoyed the story.  I've always loved how you describe things.  Particularly in this story.  It is very easy to picture the setting of the mountain region of Georgia, the townspeople, Natalie, her past and internal conflict.  I really got a feel for her turmoil and insecurities..."
 
Her chances of finding love in time for Valentine’s Day are about as good as striking gold, 
but an old cabin, new love, and the mountain of Good Hope just might shift the odds in Natalie’s favor.

 "Like I seriously loved it! I loved the back stories, overcoming of trials, learning to trust and love, the banter, the old meddling ladies, the scenery, etc. for me the story flowed very well. It was easy to follow from start to finish."

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Click here

Pick up Valentine Gold at Amazon.com today! 

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ 

 

Book Teaser for Valentine Gold...

 When Natalie Boyd inherits an old cabin in the north Georgia mountains, she thinks it could be the answer to all of her problems. She’s ready to start over after a heart-breaking divorce, and the cabin on the banks of a river once mined for gold is the perfect hideaway for her new, reclusive life. 

No sooner does she settle in, and Natalie realizes that living in the shadow of Good Hope Mountain isn’t what she expected. Her new neighbor, Jonathan Wilby, has plans for his property as soon as winter’s over, and that means noise, traffic, and people. To make things worse, he’s drop-dead gorgeous and could charm the skin off a snake. 

Natalie braces herself to do battle over the land and to resist Wilby’s charms, but her healing heart, an incredible discovery, and unexpected friendships along the way bring a gold mine of change she never expected – and just in time for Valentine’s Day.


Thank you so much for your support of all of my books. Your reviews, follows, company on social media, and shares bless my life. Have a wonderful weekend. 

Stay balanced!
Danielle Thorne

3 comments:

sherry fundin said...

Thanks for sharing.

sherry @ fundinmental

DanielleThorne said...

Thanks for coming by, Sherry.

Anonymous said...

First of all thanks to Dr.Agbazara for bringing back my lover to me within 48 hour. I have nothing to say than to Thank you and to let you know that i am happy.. My Lover treats me better and he spends most of her time with me now telling me how much he loves me than ever before.. If you have any problems with your lover contact Dr.Agbazara via email: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or WhatsApp +2348104102662 because he is the solution to every relationship problems