October 2, 2019

October Heat? Means nothing!


Haunting the neighborhood with my boy and honey a few years ago...

Hey Ya'll!

I *love* autumn because I know it means the special days we celebrate at the end of the year are around the corner. With it snowing in Montana and still baking in the South, I hope you aren't putting off your fall decorating or guilty pleasures (Pumpkin Spice!). Sometimes we just have to keep moving forward with what makes us happy in life even Mother Nature isn't on board.

Are you a Halloween fan? I am because of special childhood memories, not to mention the years we played pirates with our friends at the haunted Swansbrough Manor. This year, I won't be lighting pumpkins until  later in the month. Why? After planning (and saving) for two years, I have the opportunity to go to Europe for a few weeks, so I will soon be off.

Wherever October takes you this month, I hope you get in some nice drives or hikes. Take time to plant your fall flowers. Plan your Halloween costume if you celebrate. Buy some candy. Eat some, too. I'll be thinking of you.
 
Fun Fact: You can follow me on Instagram or Facebook if you want to follow my travel adventures this month!

From the Writing Desk

There is so much happening my head is spinning like the Headless Horseman's—but still attached! This past month I released the audiobook for my bestselling Regency book, A Pirate at Pembroke. You can get this 9+ hour romance here.

In other news, my two inspirational paranormal books are now a boxed set. If you love spooky stories with happy endings and a little teen wit and angst, check
Death Cheater out. Here's a clip:


There was a growl, and the terror I'd been holding at bay zipped up my spine into my skull. I was sure my long hair stood on end, like when kids touched the electrostatic generator at the science museum. Something was coming for me, and it wasn't something from the woods. It'd been following me all day. Maybe even my entire life.
 
Last but not least, only a few more days until the release of my autumn/Thanksgiving romance series, Brushstrokes & Blessings.
I'll send a reminder out next Monday when it officially releases. If you love sweet and tender romances with a hometown feel, I'm sure you'll love this one.
 
 
New or On Sale

Ta-Ta for Now

Once again, thanks for taking the time to read my news. The only other secrets going on at homebase are edits on this Christmas's romance novella featuring a spin on… Peter Pan! It was a lot of fun to write, but more about that later.

I appreciate your support—you are literally making my dreams, my only dream, come true. Happy Halloween and happy reading!
 

See you next month!
Danielle Thorne

2 comments:

sherry fundin said...

I do dress up for Halloween and decorate the house, but I am not a street walking zombie. lol thanks for sharing all the great looking books
sherry @ fundinmental

DanielleThorne said...

Ha! Thanks. I think dressing up is half the fun--even the years I stay home and pass out candy to the cuties.