April 14, 2020

Easter, Tornadoes & a Free Book

Hey Ya'll,

How's the introvert life? Whatcha doing to make the most of your time during this challenging period? I know the grass is green and the flowers are blooming for most of us. I've mowed the lawn twice already, haha!

How was your Easter? Ours was peaceful notwithstanding a tornado that night, but we stayed safe. Did you do eggs? I didn't do eggs. First time in my life I didn't color eggs, which made me sad, but my stove was out of order. Our baby boy, Sam, is home from college at the moment, so technically we're not empty nesters, but we keep different hours so we still don't see each other much except at the dinner table.

So while books and walks and quiet time are good things, I know being quarantined during an epidemic is difficult for most people. If you're struggling, please know my prayers are going up. I have complete faith that this too shall pass, lessons will be learned, improvements will be made, and life will go on for the better. Promise.

P.S. I have a free book for you. Just click on the image below and download if you haven't read this one. Enjoy!

From the Writing Desk
This month I'm wrapping up A Captain's Bride featuring cool-as-a-cucumber, Miss Phoebe Applewaite, and spoiled rotten, Mr. James Hathaway. I love this story because I fell in love with Charleston while researching it. Not to mention, it's a bit longer than book 1, and I think the characters have more depth. I really make them work for it!

The pre-order is already up, so don't miss A Captain's Bride when it releases on April 30th. I'm prepping the finals for my beta readers right now. As for book 3, you'll have to check in next month if you want a sneak peek at the awesome cover. It's my favorite of the trio.


Get More Books!
Be safe and stay in this month with new releases or books on sale.

 

Ta-Ta for Now

Thanks for checking in with me this April. I hope you find some good books to read and great people to connect with in your community and online. Thank you for reading my newsletter and for keeping up. Most of all, thank you for reading and reviewing my books.
 

See you next month,
Danielle Thorne

1 comment:

Roshinda Zill said...

I feel very thankful that I could read that awesome article. Thanks for sharing. Keep posting.
We also provide yahoo customer care services in USA & Canada. Feel free to contact us:
Hotmail Email Contact Number