August 22, 2023

Delicious Autumn!

 

"Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird
I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns
."

 
―George Eliot
Letter to Miss Lewis, Oct. 1, 1841.
 

Hey Ya'll!
I hope you’ve had a great summer. It was mild in Georgia until after the 4th of July when Mother Nature turned up the heat. Our youngest just said “I do,” and we’ve barely had time to celebrate or miss him as our next (and final) wedding for the family is coming up in October. Whew! It has been a summer of weddings, writing, and trying to keep the new sod alive we put in this spring. I sure wish clover and dandelions would take over our property instead of Georgia clay and moss. But here we are…one of the downsides of living in the ‘burbs.
From the Writing Desk
Christmas Preorder
This October 24th is the release of my next Harlequin Love Inspired book! The Doctor’s Christmas Dilemma is the third and final story set in Kudzu Creek featuring Mac (McKenzie) from the Southern Fried Kudzu diner, and a beautiful Christmas backdrop for a hero who comes home again to be a father. There is doctoring, dancing, and a lot of chemistry. I think you’ll love it—it’ll make a great Christmas gift. Get your preorder here or at Amazon.com or Barnes and Noble.

The Bee’s Knees
Yes, I am super excited my beekeeping romance I started in January has been accepted. This month I received word on the official title. Watch for The Beekeeper Next Door in 2024. This romance is an enemies-to-lovers trope with bees and a boy and his dog stuck right in the middle of it all. It was fun to research and a blast to write. Book 2 in this series is in the rough draft phase while we wait for bee-edits and a bee-cover.
 


Check out my new release!
Grace Meriweather is ready to make a life change as a single and secure woman in her prime until a vacation to a quaint Irish village turns her plans upside down. When she arrives, she meets a handsome handyman who threatens to steal her heart and a herd of wild goats who challenge her to see herself differently. With an age gap and wounded hearts standing in the way of a second chance at romance, will Grace take the plunge and rediscover that life is full of unexpected possibilities?
 

So long for now...

Thank you for your continued support in reading and reviewing my books. I hope you have a wonderful fall season, and I’ll see you in time for the holidays. Until then, choose happiness and books.

Warmly,
Danielle Thorne

No comments: