August 31, 2006

Writing Conference

I've managed to avoid being seduced into attending writing conferences but I finally dished out the dough for a late September weekend in St. Louis. It's only a day of classes but since they are covering the publishing industry I felt like it would be a good time. There's a possibility I may be moving futher south and east in the next few months which means it's time to stop sending mail out. Hopefully I can get some refreshment and ideas from this conference and start sending out more queries the beginning of the year. Finally got a response back from an agent off my list but it was a return-to-sender. I guess that's better than the slush pile. Right? Started on book two of my trilogy. The full glass angle on this is that when I do land an agent for #1 I'll have the whole series finished. HA!

No comments: