November 6, 2018

"Piglet noticed that even though he had a Very Small Heart, it could hold a rather large amount of Gratitude." A.A. Milne
 
Hi Everyone! This Thanksgiving month we are celebrating the birth of our first grandchildren: twin boys. Isn't life beautiful when we examine it with the right lenses? We are so grateful for their safe delivery.

I love November's theme of thankfulness. I still believe in gratitude. I see people practicing it, along with kindness, every day. I am so thankful for the opportunity I have to read and write and to share my stories in books. I still believe in putting God and family first, but gratitude is another brick in the foundation of a happy, healthy life.
What are you thankful for?
 
Fast Fact: One of every nine people in the world go hungry each day.
New Book Deals

Sweet New Release - Regency Price Reduction - .99 Sally Britton Novella 
From the Writing Desk
My apologies to those of you who didn't snag the .99 sale price for A Pirate at Pembroke last month. The magical inner workings of Amazon  hit a snag, and the sale price (and the Bookbub deal) did not go through. I do plan on trying again the week of Thanksgiving, so heads up!

 
Fast Fact: About 60% of those who go hungry around the world are women or girls.
 
In case you didn't know, I have a new book on the holiday horizon. I'm very excited to share that my Christmas novella, Henry's Holiday Charade, is complete. As we speak, it's on its way to the publisher for this year's exciting holiday clean romance fairy tale anthology. Stay tuned for more details.

Have a wonderful November.

May autumn leaves color your days, and blankets and books warm your nights. I hope you find many things to be grateful for this month, and that you discover a few new wonderful books!

Warmly,

Danielle Thorne

 
Happy reading!

No comments: