March 20, 2019

March Madness & Movies

Hi Everyone!

March definitely feels like madness here in Georgia. One day it's warm, the next day the wind is biting cold, and at other times, rain, rain, rain. We have been tuned in to the basketball playoffs, although our Tennessee Vols lost their chance to become SEC champions *sad face*.

Books!

This past month I actually wrote an entire novel in two weeks! Crazy, huh? The editing took just as long, and I wasn't happy with the rush job, but I had the opportunity to submit without an agent to one of the Big Five who I respect, so I just went for it. The temporary title for now, is "The Bachelor's Spoons." If I decided to indie-publish it, it'll be out in August.

Movies!

Caught your attention, huh? They say Georgia is now the most popular filming location in the world. We happen to live in an area with a lot of studios, so there are casting calls for "extras" all the time. Some of my friends and my husband have participated in various movies. It certainly pays well. I guess it's something to think about if I ever tire of writing stories! Ha!

Newsletter Freebie

Did you know I'm giving away a copy of my West Indies romance, Proper Attire? It's free for newsletter subscribers. I'm trying to gather all of my readers and followers in one place, and a newsletter feels like the perfect fit.

Subscribe below!



Talk soon,
Danielle


www.daniellethorne.com

7 comments:

Mark said...

Dang, a novel in a coupe weeks, well done! :)

Unknown said...

I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot!
showbox

flenix apk said...

i like my bestin the best miusc in the download I really loved reading your blog

freemobdroapkdownload.com said...

hi
i like my websit in the download I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot

freemobdroapkdownload.com

rice purity said...

I am really enjoying reading your well written articles. It looks like you spend a lot of effort and time on your blog. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work.
This is also a very good post which I really enjoyed reading. It is not every day that I have the possibility to see something like this..
Personally I think overjoyed I discovered the blogs.

best laptops

official said...

I have read your excellent post. This is a great job. watch showbox on chromecast

Unknown said...

I have been meaning to write something like this on my website and you have given me an idea. how to get mobdro premium