May 8, 2019

Pirates and Ships and Treasure,
Oh My!

         
Hey ya'll!
My baby is graduating! I knew May would be busy with our last senior graduating high school, but wow. The honors programs are done, the announcements are ordered, and he just has a few exams left. It's hard to believe my little boys have all grown up, and Rob and I will be empty nesters soon. That sounds so OLD...
  

From the Writing Desk

 
I am super excited to announce that By Heart and Compass has been re-released. Yes! It's available now!

This book is one of my first contemporary romances published by Desert Breeze Publishing, but the rights were returned to me last year, so I gave it a few updates and a fresh new cover.

If you love pirates and ships and treasure, you'll love this Goonies-for-grownups romance! Here's the blurb:

Lacey Whitman is obsessed with a forgotten pirate of the Golden Age. When she discovers a hidden diary, she never dreams it will lead her back to sea and into the arms of the dive bum she’d rather forget.

Max Bertrand is jaded, conceited, and riddled with trust issues. He’s easy on the eyes, but hard on the heart. Unfortunately, he’s the only man in the Caribbean that has the answers she needs.
 
Lacey’s habit of living in the past comes to an abrupt halt when Max and the diary of his ancestor take her on the quest of a lifetime: to discover and raise the lost ship, Specter, and bring the treasure and legacy of a true hero  home again.
 
But will finding it cost her heart?
   
 
More Book Deals
Is it possible to have a picture perfect vacation…with your ex?

Struggling photographer Laura Whaley is thrilled to shoot a week-long family reunion on the beach. But getting to stay in a beach house for free isn't as exciting when she learns it's her ex-boyfriend's family.
 

 

Ta-Ta for Now

Thank you for allowing me to check in with you and tell you about my new book. I really appreciate your reads and reviews, the personal emails, and all of your shares and support. Don’t miss Whoo-hoo! Wednesday later this month with inside info on free books and special sales.

Have a great month of May! See you next month, or catch me anytime on
Facebook!

Danielle

 

No comments: