June 25, 2019

Street Team Auditions (for Book Lovers)

Join my Review Team!


Readers Wanted
📚📚📚

Do you enjoy new releases? Free reads? Do you love jotting down your thoughts and sharing your opinions?


I’m looking for clean romance fans to join my author review team this summer! It costs nothing, but entitles you to inside info, sneak peeks, and free copies of my books.


Join my review team and receive:

Heads up for new projects
A free electronic copy of new books 2 weeks before release
Giveaways
Drawings

In exchange for free books and prizes (regardless of your review ratings), you're asked to write a minimum three-line review and post it at Amazon.com and Goodreads.com. That’s it! You’re free to pick and choose the books you want to read, post the review at your convenience, and even request free copies of books from my backlist.


Sound like a deal? Contact me today with any questions or sign up here!


or


cut and paste URL: 
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/18oK6kHNgnfPZfkDXSy6CeDL0IY9kAplRqMCGHymPA4s/edit


Thank you for your time and support.


Warmly,
Danielle Thorne


2 comments:

Experience Invest said...

My goodness. Another beautiful and enthralling content!

Mike Garlick said...

Love this blog so much!!