July 19, 2019

July's Free Read


Hi there,
Are you enjoying the summer? I caught poison ivy last weekend at a service project, so I'm a bit itchy and rashy. Ask me about my summer later. Eesh! Anyhoo, it's time for July's free read! This book is free 7/17-7/21.

If you like a little mystery or history with your romance, I think you'll enjoy this romantic adventure, By Heart and Compass.

A lost ship. A hidden treasure.
The last thing Lacey expects to find in the Caribbean is romance with a pirate's heir!

Need a little more? Here's the blurb:

Lacey Whitman is obsessed with a forgotten pirate of the Golden Age. When she discovers a hidden diary, she never dreams it will lead her back to the sea and into the arms of the dive bum she’d rather forget. Max Bertrand is jaded, conceited, and riddled with trust issues. He’s easy on the eyes, but hard on the heart. Unfortunately, he’s the only man in the Caribbean that has the answers she needs.

Lacey’s habit of living in the past comes to an abrupt halt when Max and the diary of his ancestor take her on the quest of a lifetime: to discover and raise the lost privateer ship,
Specter, and bring the treasure and legacy of a true hero home again.

But will finding it cost her heart?


Check out more free books below!

Thank you for being a part of my readers' group. If you do read By Heart & Compass for free this month, may I ask that you leave a review? Now, back to my itching and scratching. Doh!

Happy reading!

Warmly,
Danielle Thorne
Amazon Author Page

No comments: