May 13, 2020

Home, Hope & Harlequin News


... Must I be carried to the skies on flowery beds of ease; While others fought to  win the prize, and sailed through bloody seas? — Isaac Watts


Hey Ya'll,

Happy May! Am I the only introvert feeling antsy after staying home two months? I get out for a drive now and then (like the outdoor garden center last week), but for someone who prefers home, I'm missing all my people's faces. I know a lot of moms are dealing with homeschool. Many Nana's are taking walks and video-chatting to stay active. But it's hard, and I feel for people who need socialization and activity.

Around here, we're doing home repair projects like refurbishing the deck, binge-watching Pirates of the Caribbean films, and snacking too much. I have kitchen cabinets to finish, but I'm procrastinating. As for me and my house, we are ready for summer!

 
What are you looking forward to most this summer? Send me your answers, and I'll post them in June's newsletter!

From the Writing Desk
Thanks so much for all of the reads and reviews for last month's release, A Captain's Bride. It's doing well, although I'd love to see more thoughts posted up at Amazon. Many of you told me you wanted an epilogue for book 1, so I made sure to include one in book 2. What'd you think?

What's cooking? This month I've started on my next submission to Harlequin's Love Inspired line. Thanks for the help on Facebook when I asked about feedback for the name of a small mountain town. The winner is: Bear Hollow! Everyone seemed to like that best, and I love it.

 
 

What's next? Did you know there are less than two months before the release of His Daughter's Prayer with Harlequin? I received a big, heavy box of books to sign and giveaway just last week, so I'm getting excited for this new adventure. Watch for reviewer and giveaway updates on my "official" Facebook page.

Get More Books
Discover these new releases or books on sale!

Ta-Ta for Now

Thanks again for being friends and readers. I appreciate your feedback and am grateful for your support. Hopefully, this quarantine will end soon, and we can get back to our lives and be better than ever.

See you next month,
Danielle Thorne

1 comment:

sherry fundin said...

love the package. i'm pretty much a homebody, but even i get a bit antsy when i can't just up and go when i need or want to
sherry @ fundinmental