June 1, 2020

New Harlequin Romance!

 Harlequin Love Inspired Inspirational Release




#KeepingItReal  
#NewRelease  
#ToughTimes

Today's the day: the biggest step forward in my writing career with my first book at Harlequin published. I'll post some clips of it later, but first I must acknowledge I know things are tough right now with the Covid virus and the looting that has overtaken peaceful protests. My heart is breaking. I'm jumpy, worried, and stressed for ALL people in my community and country. 

Celebrate? I overslept. I'm running around trying to get my morning chores done in my pajamas. I'm answering texts and messages from family and friends who need stuff, my cats are fighting, and the to-do list on our home and in my office feel a mile long. 

But I have faith. I know who is in truly in control. Everything will be okay because there are still good people in the world. I see them at the store, leading my local government, volunteering in my community, and spreading kindness and love on social media. 

So, today is a special day for me, but for those who are troubled, frightened, or dealing with illness or injustice, it is not okay. Prayers to you and yours.

"Doubt your doubts before you doubt your faith."

Love,  
Danielle



3 comments:

sherry fundin said...

congratulations on your debut. it's a very pretty cover
sherry @ fundinmental

Mark Murata said...

Congratulations! Harlequin is such a major publisher.

DanielleThorne said...

Thank you, Sherry and Mark!