November 17, 2021

Turkey or Ham?

 "You can have a strong mind and a clean heart..."

―Vidya Birkhoff, Yuh Can't Stop De Carnival



Hey Ya'll!
Can you believe it's almost turkey time? Are you having turkey, or are you a ham person? I like turkey well enough, but I prefer it now so we can enjoy ham at Christmas. How have the holidays arrived so fast? We had a pretty laid-back Halloween with it being on Sunday but enjoyed some time with our friends at their haunt the night before.

We've been lying low enjoying football and basketball season and the fall weather. I'm also looking forward to going to Savannah this weekend for a football game, and of course, finding ways to be of service this holiday season. Since November is the month of gratitude, please know I am thankful not only for family, friends, health, and freedom, but for the opportunity to publish my books through good publishers and independently when I choose. Thank you for all of your support. I'm grateful for you.

From the Writing Desk
Edits have wrapped up on A Promise for His Daughter with Harlequin, so we are just waiting on the book cover and eventually, promo copies. Yay! I started the next book but set it aside this month to publish Falling for the Coach at last. The new romance is coming out tomorrow so watch for the release announcement email in a few days if you are subscribed to my newsletters. Also, I will be having some Black Friday freebies, so don't miss a chance to download a book of mine you haven't read.
 
 Check out these new releases or books on sale!

 

Until Next Month...

Thank you for reading all of my newsletters. I appreciate you! Stay safe and healthy, and Happy Thanksgiving!
 

Warmly,
Danielle Thorne
 

No comments: