December 15, 2021

A Christimas Wish & a Christmas Romance Book Sale

 "If we are to have the very best Christmas ever, we must listen for the sound of sandaled feet. We must reach out for the Carpenter's hand."

Thomas S. Monson


Hey Ya'll,
Merry Christmas! My favorite thing about December is the prospect of new beginnings. God's greatest gift to us was Jesus Christ, and He was given to us so that we could change and become more like Him. Every day, every week, every month, and every year, are moments to begin again and start fresh. New beginnings can mean new adventures and even second chances. Celebrating that tiny baby in a manger reminds me of that.
 
I wish you the warmest and happiest of holidays this season. May you find peace and comfort in your family, your friends, and your God. I hope you make time to serve and allow others to serve you. It is one of the best ways to remember Him.
From the Writing Desk
This month I sent a proposal to Harlequin Love Inspired for my next contemporary romance. I worked really hard on the outline and first three chapters of this bed and breakfast Southern novel for three months. By the new year, I should either get a green light to finish up the first draft or set it aside for another day. Here's to hope! It will be the 3rd contract with them if things work out.
 
On the horizon, I'll be starting book #4 in the Gentlemen of the Coast series, and you're the first to know it's titled, A Lieutenant's Secret. I do have the cover. It's super pretty with another cool ship and dainty gown, but let's drag out the suspense until late winter when it's closer to publishing day. This story will be set in colonial Virginia and probably released next summer if not earlier.

 
What's next in bookstores? My new Harlequin Love Inspired release, A Promise for His Daughter, will be out on April 26th. The book cover is still under wraps, but I have seen it, and it's A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E. Here's the three-line cover blurb: "His latest project has a two-year-old surprise. The house he wants to restore. The family he wants to build."
 
 Check out these new releases or books on sale!

Until Next Month...

Merry Christmas to you, and thanks again for reading my newsletter, buying my books, writing reviews, and recommending me to your friends. Thank you for all of your support. Happy, happy Christmas and 2022!
 
Warmly,
Danielle Thorne

No comments: