January 19, 2022

Just Good Soup and a Pre-Order Link

 "Art is a hot soup in this cold world!"

Mehmet Murat ildan


Hey Ya'll,
Happy 2022! I hope you're safe and warm with all of the wintry weather that has come out of nowhere. We didn't get any snow that stayed from the last storm although the mountains north of us did, but that's usually how it goes. We're just grateful we didn't have icy rain. Cold weather for me means hunkering down with soup, books, and the laptop for some writing time. I don't mind it, and it reminds me to be thankful for clothing and shelter.

Are you souped up or souped out? This year, I'm really enjoying Cauliflower Soup cooked in an Instapot. I didn't think I'd like it as much as I do, but made with onions and a little celery, it just tastes like a pureed potato soup. I'll post the recipe below to share (I leave out the cream cheese), and if you have a favorite you'd like to send me, please do!

 

From the Writing Desk
This month I stopped after the first few pages and outline of A Lieutenant's Secret to return to the first draft of my next project submission for Harlequin Love Inspired. I sent in the first three chapters last December, but something told me I should finish writing out the first draft of this novel, so I went back to work and should finish it this Friday. That means back to the historical project in the next few weeks and a research trip to see the setting first hand. But more about that next month.
 
 
I was super excited to see my next Harlequin book, A Promise for His Daughter, hit the online stores with its book cover. It's so lovely, and I'm so excited for you to see it if you haven't yet. This book is up for pre-order right now, so if you can't wait, you can reserve your copy now.
 
 Check out these new releases or books on sale!

Until Next Month...

Happy New Year, and thanks for reading my newsletter and supporting me on this writing journey. Have a great January!
 
Warmly,

Danielle Thorne

No comments: