September 9, 2024

.99 Fall Book Sale

 "And the sun took a step back, the leaves lulled themselves to sleep

and autumn was awakened.”
 
 ― Raquel Franco
 

Hey Ya'll! 
I hope you had a marvelous late summer and got the kiddies off to school if you are lucky to have them at home. August was a working month for me out in the flower beds and in the office. I cut off my hair so I’m almost all natural now (gray…), and I also joined the YMCA to exercise with one of my kids in the evenings since the treadmill life is getting monotonous. I tried a yoga class last week, but I am not as advanced as I thought I was. Ha! It was awkward, and I was sore!


From the Writing Desk
Besides brainstorming ideas for my next Love Inspired book with my editor the past few weeks, I worked on my historical short story series and edited my women’s fiction that still has some research and rewrites to go. But I’m getting there.

Only one month to go until A Guardian Til Christmas comes out! Would you like to join my review team? Contact me here if you enjoy reading and reviewing books, and let's chat.

Best news? I’ve seen the cover for 2025’s Winning Over The Baker and can’t wait to share it with you!

Coming Soon

So long for now...

Thank you for your support in all things books and inspirational!
 
Warmly,
Danielle Thorne

No comments: