March 29, 2010

Attention Authors and Publishers!

Hello Authors and Publishers:

The Northgate Vikings High School Marching Band (Newnan, Georgia,) is having a spring fundraiser that will include a silent auction. As an electronically published author and band parent, I am putting a book basket together that will go up for auction April 24th. I am earnestly seeking all types of reading promotional material: bookmarks, pens, postcards, books on cd (especially interested in), autographed print books, coupons or gift cards for online bookstores, and more. If it has anything to do with reading and is rated PG-13 and under, I want it!

Please consider donating your materials to this wonderful music program that gives so many kids an opportunity to discover talent, learn, compete, and have a place where they fit in. In order to validate my request for your promotional materials, you can check out the band’s website at: http://www.northgateband.org/

Contact me immediately for a postal address and I will see that your materials are included and announced at this large fundraising event in my local area. My address is: danithorne at yahoo dot com.

Anyone may donate materials--even if you’re not an author. No cash donations, please, but gift cards to bookstores would be a great idea. If I don’t get enough materials, we will give items away as freebies or door prizes. Please be generous.

Don’t put this off-contact me now!

Thank you in advance,
daniellethorne

1 comment:

DanielleThorne said...

Thank you for all of the generous responses!